New Plant Parent Kit - Large
Start your plant addiction with our New Plant Parent kit. It compromises of a mix of tropical and arid succulents and tropical vines, which any beginner houseplant parent must own! We've chosen species that are easy to care for, don't require too much attention and are extremely rewarding to grow. This kit will help build your confidence in growing your plant collection.
Choose from having our New Plant Parent kit in our DK Cement Bucket pots or in just their nursery pots.
Set contains (Nursery pots only);
- Epiphyllum anguliger in a 12cm pot
- Sansevieria trifasciata superba in a 12cm pot
- Crassula ovata 'Sunset' in a 15cm pot
- Epipremnum aureum in a 15cm hanging pot
- Monstera deliciosa in a 17cm pot
Set contains (with DK Bucket pots);
- Epiphyllum anguliger with our small DK Bucket pot.
- Sansevieria trifasciata superba with our small DK Bucket pot.
- Crassula ovata 'Sunset' with our medium DK Bucket pot.
- Epipremnum aureum with our large DK Bucket pot.
- Monstera deliciosa with our XL DK Bucket pot.
All plants will come with their own care card, but these will grow well in bright, indirect light. Most will appreciate some morning or late afternoon sun but shelter away from midday sun. The Epiphyllum is a type of jungle cactus, allow half the medium to dry out regularly. In winter you can let it become completely dry. Allow the Sansevieria's potting medium to become completely dry before watering again. Same with the Crassula ovata. With Epipremnum and Monstera, allow at least half the medium to dry out regularly.
All plants & pots are included in the gift set. We are unable to swap/trade the products out of the set. Do not pot directly into our decorative pots. It's much better for your plant to keep it in its nursery pot to allow adequate drainage.
Please note: plants & pots will vary in shape and size from the example image.